Bulleit Rye Whiskey
I only ever buy from Spiritly - Easy to order, speedy delivery, secure packaging, unbeatable price. No need to look elsewhere. Exceptional rating ★★★★★
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free Delivery on orders over £100
- Standard UK & Ireland Shipping £5.95
- 30-day Return Policy
Bulleit Rye is a small batch, award-winning straight rye whiskey. The rye composition is 95%, with the remaining 5% being barley malt. Bulleit Rye is suitable for traditional American whiskey cocktails like the Manhattan.
Tasting note: Initially quite hot, with the spices taking centre stage. This is followed with peaches, cherries, and a dash of orange zest.